Our sliding door is one of the industry’s best performers. The efficiency, durability and reliability are at the top of its class.
The Rusco® Patio door collection combines up to date technology, quality, decorative features, heavy duty performances and uncompromising durability.
Rusco® Patio Doors come in a variety of styles, with everything from the handles and locks to glass type and blinds to the colors and customizable finishes.
All units come with the following features:
• Maintenance-free, extruded vinyl frame.
• Low-E + Argon for Maximum Efficiency and UV Protection.
• Tempered thermal glass units.
• Extruded aluminum frame screen with four steel, cadmium plated ball bearing rollers & a spring lock.
• Triple weather stripping.
• Complete exclusion of wood parts (no warping, splitting or rotting)
• Heavy duty, durable, recessed laminated steel lock
• Key operated lock and security bar (optional).
• Change the direction of operation even after installed (on most models).
• Exterior finishes are chosen to compliment your homes soffit, fascia or siding (available in White #137, 141).
• Options include black, white, brass lever & pewter trigger hardware.
• Decorative Grills.
• Double Glazed Thermal Units.
• LOE2 Plus Low Maintenance, easier to clean glass on all standard doors.
• Internal Mini Blinds
• Lock systems (a variety of options available).
• Security Options including kick locks & guardian security locks.
• Muntin Patterns (available with sealed insulating glass units.
1) Material & Construction – Door units constructed from specially designed heavy gauge, extruded vinyl in accordance with Rusco® engineerings standards drawings.
2) Frame – Consists of head channel track, sloped sill track. Each corner of frame joined by four long screws, fastened into integral extruded strengthening ribs in head and sill sections.
3) Sash – Styles and rails constructed of heavy extruded vinyl tubular sections. Vertical styles to be reinforced with aluminum or galvanized steel tube. Panel styles machined to overlap with rails and joined by screws fastened into extruded bosses in panel head and sill rails. All two panel units reversible before or after installation.
4) Weather Stripping – Panels with double weather stripping with polypropylene pile with a Mylar fin seal running down the centre of the pile to form a double perimeter seal except at frame where there are three weather seals (two polypropylene pile Mylar fin seal plus a flexible bulb seal).
5) Hardware – Positive action, heavy duty security laminated latch, safety activated to eliminate keeper breakage. High impact diecast with baked aluminum finish. Two way adjustable steel keep. Bumper stop for all sliding panels. Sliding panels equipped with two steel cadmium-plated tandem ball bearings, weather sealed adjustable rollers at bottom. All screws self tapping plated steel. High quality cylinder lock available on all doors.
6) Screen – Frames of tubular aluminum extrusion fitted with 18 x 14” mesh reversible fiberglass insect screen cloth held by vinyl spline. Spring loaded rollers with end adjustment screws mounted on each end of the head and sill rails. Positive action spring lock, die cast inside handle and an integral extruded outside pull. Screen provided with polypropylene pile bug strip. Heavy duty pet mesh is also available (optional).
7) Glazing – Nominal 13/16” tempered sealed insulating glass units.
8) Performance – Rusco® Patio Door meets or exceeds the specifications of CAN/CGSB-82. l-M89. Meets or exceeds ASTM standards tested in accordance to D4099-89.
Internal Mini Blinds eliminate the need for more costly and awkward window coverings for your patio door. These Mini Blinds are incorporated into our factory sealed units. Once sealed these units are totally dust and maintenance free.