These beautiful steel storm doors were designed to add an extra touch of class to any entrance way. Choose the appropriate style and colour to complement the décor of your home.
- All doors feature heavy duty closers and black hardware for that stylish finish
- Custom made to fit most openings
For toughness, durability and ease of maintenance around the home, nothing, absolutely nothing beats steel.
- Strength of steel – roll-formed of hot-dipped galvanized steel, tubular for maximum strength = resists twisting and warping.
- Welded sash.
- Reinforced corners for strength and rigidity
- Powder coated – baked enamel finish in many colours, resists chipping, pitting and rusting
- Pre-hung with 4 factory fitted steel hinges
- Rugged fibreglass screens prevents denting, rusting and corrosion – easy to clean
- Tempered safety glass
- Magnetic super seal – the self sealing all weather storm doors that seal like your refrigerator doors.
- Durable Finish – baked enamel, bonderizing coat, zinc impregnated carbon steel. Zinc impregnated steel construction with a dip treatment that resists rusting and supplies a perfect tooth for the baked on, glass hard enamel finish. Tested and proven to survive the severest weather for years and years.
- can be powder coated to match our entrance door colors.
- 304 Stainless Steel Screen Mesh in .028 or .023
- Each model is pre-hung in steel or aluminum frame liners with 4 factory fitted steel hinges to allow easier installation.
- This stainless steel screen mesh is virtually slash-proof and heavy duty to provide added security while retaining ventilation.
- All doors are available in a wide range of decorator colours to blend or contrast.
- Reinforced for extra strength, rigidity and durability.
- The tough, mar-resistant finish is baked on to resist chipping, pitting & rusting.
- Powder coat
All frames are minimum 22 gauge steel, hot dipped, galvanized then bonderized and given a baked on enamel finish. The 12 x 12 mesh of .028 stainless steel offers tensile strength of over 800 lbs./linear inch.
These all-steel security screen doors combine safety and long life with their tough lock seam construction, while allowing air flow and visibility.